For as many evangelical churches as possible in Romania and in the diaspora to say yes to God’s call to send people to take the message of the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
- To develop a missionary vision within the evangelical churches of Romania
- To encourage local churches to send out missionaries and to support them as they do so
- To motivate and train missionaries
- To organise conferences and presentations on the theme of mission.
In spring 2006, a group of people in the George Enescu area of Suceava started praying for trans-cultural mission. Although the group had only three members when it began, they decided to intercede every week for Romanian missionaries and for the work they were doing in different corners of the world. Today, this prayer group has become a group of over 30 young people and the idea of having this kind of group in local churches in other towns has spread to many parts of the country. The Kairos Association and within it the Kairos Agency for Trans-Cultural Mission came into existence at the beginning of 2008.
THE AGENCY’S VALUES
- The glory of God among the nations
- Dedication to the Word of God
- Dependence on God
- The missionary work belongs to the local church
- Unification of the Spirit
- Honest nature
- The ministry is for all of us
- Relevant for the times we live in